- IT Teams handle all searching, interviewing, and hiring.
- IT Teams are highly qualified to determine acceptable hiring candidates.
- IT Teams pay all benefits.
- IT Teams do not go on vacation.
- IT Teams do not call off sick.
- IT Teams can rotate personnel to match personalities.
- IT Teams handle all technical training.
Experience & Security
- IT Teams have significantly more experience as they support many businesses in multiple verticals.
- IT Teams usually have someone with expertise in security, better ensuring secure practices are in place.
- IT Teams are profit-based operations geared towards ensuring client satisfaction for their survival.
- IT Teams have powerful tools at their disposal to leverage efficiency that are often cost prohibitive to the small business.
- IT Teams often have experts in multiple fields, enabling fast resolutions coupled with best practice resolutions.
- IT Teams have the resources to handle multiple support issues simultaneously.
- IT Teams are well equipped to implement technology projects quickly due to size of the team.
Core Business Focus
- Often, organizations find much relief when IT is offloaded and critical focus can be re-aligned with management on their core business as opposed to managing an IT effort.